May 4, 2012
We are pleased to congratulate Dr. Kris Chadee in his successful 7-year renewal as a Tier 1 Canada Research Chair in Muscosal Inflammation.
Dr. Chadee’s primary research interests lie in the mechanisms whereby infectious agents, lipid mediators of inflammation and cytokines modulate innate, immune and mucosal epithelial cell functions.
He is a full professor in the Department of Microbiology and Infectious Diseases in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Calgary and former Chair of the Gastrointestinal Research Group.
May 1, 2012
We are pleased to congratulate Dr. Paul Beck in his receipt of the University of Calgary’s Faculty of Medicine Watanabe Award for Overall Excellence.
Dr. Beck is also the recipient of the 2012 American Gastroenterological Association (AGA) Institute Council Immunology, Microbiology & IBD Section Research Mentor Award.
Dr. Beck’s background as both a clinician and a researcher ideally positions him to bridge the gaps between biomedical research, clinical research, and patient care.
In his own words, “I think that by being a clinician-scientist you can facilitate cutting-edge knowledge translation”.
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS