September 17, 2012
The Alberta IBD Consortium will be holding its Annual Team Retreat from September 27–29 at the Grande Rockies Resort in Canmore, Alberta.
The Retreat Agenda is now available. Please click on the image below to download now.
Photo Courtesy of http://alpinespecialists.com/logistics/)
The retreat is open to all members of the Alberta IBD Consortium (investigators, trainees, and staff) as well as invited leaders in IBD research and the Alberta health community. If you have any questions about the retreat please contact Barb Cowley
September 12, 2012
The Alberta IBD Consortium is using health literacy to better inform patients of the causes of inflammatory bowel diseases. Our newest article “Understanding the Causes of IBD” was featured in the Summer 2012 edition of the CCFC Alberta/NWT Newsletter.
Please download the article below.
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS