September 20, 2012
The Fall 2012 Edition of the Alberta IBD Consortium Digest is now available.
Since its inception in 2009, the Alberta IBD Consortium has recruited 29 promising young researchers with emerging expertise in human and veterinary medicine, clinical and biomedical research, epidemiology, mathematics, geography, and business.
Spotlight on Trainees profiles the impressive research and accomplishments of our research leaders in training. Click on the image below to download now.
September 19, 2012
The Alberta IBD Consortium has been profiled in the Summer 2012 edition of the Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases Magazine.
Please click on the image below to download now.
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS