March 22, 2013
The Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic at the U of A, in partnership with CEGIIR and the Alberta IBD Consortium, is a specialized clinic that focuses on patients with Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
Please refer to their website www.ibdclinic.ca for more information on the clinic including details of the highly informative monthly IBDTV webinair series being offered.
November 8, 2012
On behalf of the Consortium I would like to offer a very warm congratulations to Paul Beck and Gil Kaplan for their recent receipt of prestigious awards from the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology. Dr. Paul Beck has received the CAG Visiting Research Professorship award, and Dr. Gil Kaplan has received the CAG Young Investigator Award.
Previous winners of the Research Awards include Dr Derek McKay (2011, 2009), Dr Andre Buret (2007), Dr Keith Sharkey (2006), Dr Kris Chadee (2005), Dr John Meddings (2004, 2001), and Dr Richard Fedorak (2002). Our incredible team of researchers in Edmonton and Calgary is the foundation of our team and our effects to make advancements in discovery and application to reduce the burden of IBD.
Congratulations Paul and Gil!
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS