March 3, 2010
Please join the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada Calgary Chapter and the Alberta IBD Consortium for the CCFC Spring Educational Event.
Wednesday, April 28th 2010
Clara Christie Theatre, Health Sciences Building
3330 Hospital Drive NW
Paid Parking available in Lot 6
Registration and Reception – 6:00 pm – 6:45 pm
Telling Our Stories – 6:45 pm – 7:45 pm
- A teen boy who was diagnosed as a child, looking forward to
his future and a career.
- A young man diagnosed with ulcerative colitis, conquering
the disease and building a business.
- A young woman successfully adapting her life raising a young
Sharing Our Dreams of the Future Research – 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Several members of the Alberta IBD Consortium will be attending the CCFC Spring Education Seminars across the province to gather input from patients and families on their key questions and interests with regards to research. This is an amazing opportunity for patients to provide direct input to the researchers through a facilitated discussion and input session. Based on the feedback, the Alberta IBD Consortium will be better able to focus their research on the needs of the patients and their families. Please join us to share your questions and input.
March 3, 2010
The Alberta IBD Consortium would like to congratulate team member Dr. Keith Sharkey on the renewal of his appointment as the CCFC Chair in IBD Research at the University of Calgary. In his role as CCFC Chair, Dr. Sharkey supports research at the University of Calgary into IBD and partners with the CCFC in Southern Alberta to increase the interactions between the research and patients communities. This is Dr. Sharkey’s second term as Chair.
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS