May 20, 2011
The Alberta IBD Consortium would like to congratulate Yasmeen Khalil on receiving a Queen Elizabeth II Graduate Scholarship Award (Master’s) which starts May, 2011. Yasmeen is working under the supervision of Drs. Subrata Ghosh, Herman Barkema, and Jeroen De Buck on the MAP project. She conducts the investigation of T lymphocytes phenotypes in Mycobacterium Avium subspecies paratuberculosis (MAP) infected cattle.
Well done Yasmeen!
April 21, 2011
The Alberta IBD Consortium would like to congratulate Dr. Estela Costa on receiving a UCVM Dean’s Excellence one year top-up award from May 2011 to April 2012. Of the 13 applicants in this competition, Estela was one of 3 applicants who were selected for this award. Dr Costa is working under the supervision of Drs. Subrata Ghosh and Paul Beck on the Inception Cohort project and the Cross-sectional Cohort doing the evaluation of cytokine expression and signaling pathways in IBD. In addition, Estela will also evaluate signaling pathways in MAP-infected cows under the direction of Drs. Herman Barkema and Jeroen De Buck.
Well done Estela!
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS