May 1, 2012
Dr. Derek McKay is the 2011 recipient of the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of Canada’s Research Leadership Award.
Dr. McKay joined the University of Calgary in 2006 as a Canada Research Chair and AHFMR Scientist. In addition to receiving multiple CCFC research grants and publishing more than 100 research papers, he has been a CCFC Top Pledge Earner for 11 straight years, supporting the annual Gutsy Walk to raise awareness and money for research.
Dr. McKay is currently using a CCFC grant to study the impact of infection with parasitic worms on intestinal form and function, and inflammatory disease.
April 2, 2012
The Consortium would like to congratulate Dr. Ali Rezaie on his receipt of a two-year CIHR Fellowship to conduct his research Pathophysiology and course of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)-like symptoms in inactive inflammatory bowel disease (IBD): A longitudinal prospective study.
Dr. Rezaie will be joining the Consortium in July 2012 as a GI Fellow under the supervision of Drs Subrata Ghosh and Gil Kaplan and conducting his research using the Consortium Biobank and Database.
Congratulations Ali, and welcome to the Consortium!
- Feature story on Dr. Eytan Wine 09/05/14
- AIBDC Spring Retreat 06/21/14
- U of A Inflammatory Bowel Disease Research and Consultation Clinic 03/22/13
- Dr Fritzler- Outstanding Contibutor to Science 11/08/12
- Drs Beck and Kaplan Receive CAG Awards 11/08/12
- Dietary Therapy of IBD 10/09/12
- Spotlight on Trainees: New Consortium Digest Now Available 09/20/12
- Alberta IBD Consortium Profiled by Snyder Institute for Chronic Diseases 09/19/12
- September 2014
- June 2014
- March 2013
- November 2012
- October 2012
- September 2012
- August 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
- March 2012
Subscribe to RSS